Sunday, April 3, 2011

REVIEWS BY CUSTOMERS


All Reviews

  • Review from Heather R.

    Photo of Heather R.

    39friends
    13reviews
    Nort York
    5.0 star rating
    2/19/2011
    I'm more of an install-it-yourself kind of girl, but after watching my new wall mounted table rip out of the wall when I put my house keys on it, I knew it was time to get some professional help.

    I called SpeedyFixIt to help me install some celiing lamps and the table. Not only was Vincent (Saxon's associate) prompt and friendly, but he did a terrific job and even came back to make sure things we done properly. Saxon is very professional and efficient - he worked with my schedule to ensure that his associates could stop by after work and he was very understanding when I was late to our appointment. He also didn't charge me extra when Vincent had to come back to finish the job - talk about integrity.

    I was very pleased with the work SpeedyFixit did. I will definitely call them for future projects and I would absolutely recommend them.

    Nice work.
    Was this review …?

  • Review from Jeffrey T.

    Photo of Jeffrey T.

    0friends
    6reviews
    Oshawa
    5.0 star rating
    1/31/2011
    In and out. Very easy. Did a great job and reasonably priced. Will definitely use Saxon again!
    Was this review …?

  • Review from Andy U.

    Photo of Andy U.

    4friends
    28reviews
    Witby
    4.0 star rating
    9/12/2010
    Needed to loft a queen bed in my 2nd bedroom for some much needed extra storage.

    I called Saxon for a quote.  It took a little bit of back and forth but he was able to come by the apt and have a look.  Got a quote and was able to schedule him to come in within the week.  If you want to reduce the costs and need lumber/supplies you should get the supplies for him or there is further hourly rates.

    Saxon and his associate came by and were able to loft the bed in a couple hours.  Vincent actually did pretty much all the work as Saxon had to run out to get a bit more wood.  But they fastened the 2x4s to the studs in my wall and the bed is up and completely secure.

    Definitely quality service and he can do as simple or custom as you'd like.  I'll most certainly have him come by to take down the bed and fix up the walls if I ever move from my place.
    Was this review …?

  • Review from Adina P.

    Photo of Adina P.

    7friends
    7reviews
    Ajax
    4.0 star rating
    7/10/2010
    Definintely recommend - hired them to install my 10K btu air conditioner.

    Got stood up by someone on Craigslist, so I did my research on Yelp and called SpeedyFixIt.

    Price was very reasonable, Vincent came on time and completed the job quickly and professionally - and was polite and didn't make a mess while he worked.

    He didn't use all the screws/plastic equipment that came with the brackets, but everything looks and seems secure and I'm more than happy with the job - he definitely knew what he was doing.

    I would 100% call again for other jobs, and recommend to my friends.
    Was this review …?

  • Review from Greg S.

    Photo of Greg S.

    11friends
    2reviews
    Newmarket 
    5.0 star rating
    9/8/2010
    Highly recommend SpeedyFixIt.

    I contacted SpeedyFixIt to install blinds in two rooms at my new apartment.  Saxon replied immediately and was able to come the next day.  He showed up on time with Vincent, his associate.  They were very professional.  It took a bit longer than expected because the 6 blinds needed to be shortened, but Saxon kept me updated along the way on what the expected price would be.  Finally, he told me that if anything was installed improperly, he would come back to fix it at no charge.

    I will definitely use Saxon for my future handyman needs.
    Was this review …?


    No comments:

    Post a Comment